Thursday, May 01, 2008

Yellow Daisies

We have had an abundance of wood scraps around our house these days so I decided to put them to use and have started making wall hangings. I put them for sale on etsy.com from the encouragement and pushiness of my husband who for many years now has been saying I should be selling my paintings I still don't think I'm ready to sell artwork, so I'll try out craft projects. I just listed them today and it said that it would probably take 24 hrs before it's up and running. So if you're interested let me know and I can make you one with colors and quote of your choice. I'm, also, going to making some for Parkes' teachers for teacher appreciation week so let me know if you are looking for a gift for your child's teachers. We'll see how it goes, but at least Brandon can't pester me anymore about it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that one too! I have your pictures for you as well. I can't seem to get them downloaded with the new camera. Heading to Wolfe tomorrow for a disk.

Gabrielle and Frank said...

Hey Katie, what is your address?

Elizabeth said...

I love the wall hanging! Very crafty... Ha, and how do you have spare times these days??