Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Cash's First Food

Cash has been waking up for about the past week or so throughout the night as if he is starving and looking at him you can tell we don't deprive him of food. So we decided to try some rice cereal last night...thanks to Keri for bringing it to us as I forgot it when I went to the grocery store and did not want to attempt to pull both kids out for one thing. Anyway, Cash liked the idea of food as you can see from the big smile on his face, but wasn't quite ready for swallowing the cereal so we'll try again later. Parkes was all about some cereal at Cash's age which he's four months today. And here is what Parkes does when he is suppose to go to bed. He has more energy then any person I know...he doesn't nap and will not fall asleep until 10:30 to 12:00 even though he goes to his room around 8:30 for bedtime. If you look closely you can find his head amongst all the mess on his bed. His room will be completely picked up and within 10 mins of going to bed this is how it looks. And finally it's an exciting week around here...we are getting new windows on Friday. Not necessarily what we wanted to spend our tax return on, but a much needed expense as the windows on our house are the original windows from when the house was built in 1946. So if anyone that reads this is looking for some old windows for decor (I wouldn't suggest them for your house unless you are going for the drafty home effect) call or email us and they are all yours. They make great picture frames as you can see here with some of our wedding photos. I have another one of Parkes' newborn photos so I guess I'll need to save one window for Cash's. Lastly, we get to pick up our first bushel of our fresh veggies and fruits from Delvin Farms next Wednesday. The fact that that excites me really makes it more realistic that I did just turn 30 last weekend. We haven't celebrated the big milestone yet until the boys are out of town with the grandparents...I will be having a girls evening Thursday where we are having massages and I am looking forward to that as I've never had a massage and I'm hoping it will help with the pinch nerve that Cash has left me with and maybe my neck and arm will not hurt for an hour...I guess two big boys was all my body could take. So that's what's going on at the Waymire house.

No comments: