Well I finally got two picture of the boys from the same age on the same computer, might seem easy, but not how we have it all hooked up and that's a big long confusing story so anyway here they are....


I just need to get a picture of Brandon at 4 months too and it's really scary. Keri and my sister both said they thought they saw a little me in him at first, but wednesday when I saw my sister she said it was gone and today when we stopped by Keri's she said the same thing. I have always seen almost all Parkes and Brandon from the beginning.
1 comment:
Katie, that is REALLY SCARY! But, they are both precious!!
And hey - do you guys still have the windows? I could always find a use for them and I was especially thinking they would be good for staging. Just let me know!
Post a Comment