Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Poor Daisy

Yes I've used this picture before, but it seems to be the only one I have of Daisy. Saturday she went missing while we were all outside playing and we thought she had gone back inside something she often does so she isn't being chased by Parkes. We have had the fence taken out to put in a new one for a few months now but she was always so good about staying around our house, she had anxiety problems and was scared to leave. Luckily we have wonderful neighbors who would let her in and out when we were gone so she wouldn't have to leave the house, but even that was very traumatic for her and she had gotten really mad at us about leaving mother's day weekend and wouldn't even go out for our neighbor. She has also had a rough time this past year after our other dog, Bama, passed away and then with bringing Cash home (she had finally gotten used to Parkes and wasn't thrilled about another baby). It's a little strange though that there is no sign of her at all from any of the neighbors and we walked the whole greenway near our house if she had followed the creek from our house down she would of ended up there. No sign of her, but I did find out with a quick mile and a half walk I can be at Target. And we have an animal hospital right down the street and they haven't seen her and we've been down to the humane society and she's not there. So hopefully she'll find her way home otherwise I hope some nice person has picked her up and is taking good care of her and she's not lost and scared. Parkes keeps yelling out the window for her hoping she'll come home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear that Daisy is missing. I hope she finds her way back home to you all very soon. I can picture Parkes calling for her right now :(

Anonymous said...

That is so sad. It brought tears to my eyes to think of Parkes looking for Daisy. Update us if you have any news.
Jennifer

Gabrielle and Frank said...

Did you find the poochie yet?? Tell Parkes we miss him!