Friday, May 23, 2008
Update on Daisy
Just wanted to update those that had asked about Daisy. She is still no where to be found. Just went over to the Humane Society this morning to do another look around and a very nice man and women let me go back into the area where the new dogs were just coming in and getting cleaned to check there. I told them if they got a call about a dog that seemed scared and wouldn't let people near her it could be her. Brandon thinks she was snatched because another dog in our area disappeared that same day and it is just like Daisy...no sign of it anywhere, but I don't like to think about that so instead I think that some nice person without young kids has taken her in and she is happy and not as anxious as she was with us. I am not sold on her being snatched because I don't see her letting anyone take her....if you have meet her you would know she's not real open to new people, super loving and sweet once she decided she liked you, but we had to give her tranquilizers just to get her to the vet because of her anxiety problems so I feel if someone was taking her while we were outside we would of known about it. Parkes is okay about it, he just keeps waiting for her to come home. He, however, still asks when Bama's going to come back from visiting God to see us again.
On a happy note Cash slept until 8 this morning!!!!!!!!!! For about the past month and a half he felt that 4 AM was a good time to wake up. Wasn't ideal but at least he was going to bed a 10:30 to 11 so there was no complaining well at least not after I got out of bed. Now if we could only get Parkes to go to bed before 11 to midnight we would be doing well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I really hope that she comes back! I'm glad that Parkes seems to be okay about it.
Post a Comment