Isn't this downward facing dog or something? This is how Cash "crawls"...he gets in this pose and then thrusts himself forward to then do it again until he gets were he wants to go. He is getting faster at it. His cousin Draper crawled on her hands and feet so he might be taking after her. At least we know he definitely has good balance.
Friday, July 18, 2008
Yoga Poses
Isn't this downward facing dog or something? This is how Cash "crawls"...he gets in this pose and then thrusts himself forward to then do it again until he gets were he wants to go. He is getting faster at it. His cousin Draper crawled on her hands and feet so he might be taking after her. At least we know he definitely has good balance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm VERY impressed! I'm not sure that I can even do that!
I LOVE this picture - so cute!
Post a Comment