Monday, July 28, 2008

Cash Man

Parkes has given Cash a new nickname...Cash Man is what he likes to call him these days. So I hear all day long most days, "Mom (or Katie depending on his mood) can I hold Cash Man." He moved away from calling me mommy sometime ago and it is now just mom most of the time occasionally I'll get a mommy. Below is the new back door, it has always been the main complaint I've had with our house is it didn't have a good connection to the backyard without going right through the laundry room so we are still in the process of reworking that, but getting closer. The laundry room was not added on very well by whoever did it so there are a few things we have to fix with that like the horrible roof they put on it. But since Brandon does the work our house projects are slow since the other houses he has going on come first. The boys have been having fun playing on the floor together now that Cash is more into playing with toys. He does have a huge shoe fetish and can spot any shoes in the room and immediately scoots over to them. Parkes is all into joking these days and constantly telling us we are silly and just joking which doesn't work out too well when I tell him to clean his room and he tells me I'm just joking. And finally yesterday we decided to pull out the ice cream cone trick we used when Parkes was little (my mom had seen a lady giving her child a ice cream cone with no ice cream while at a restaurant and it entertained the child while she ate and it dissolves in your mouth so good for small kids). Well we thought Cash was probably a little young but he had been grabbing at our food anytime we ate so we gave him one and within the first 5 seconds it was gone. This is the second one he got so I could get a picture because I wasn't quick enough on the first. Don't think this is going to work to let us eat a meal, but at least he enjoyed it.

No comments: