Wednesday, July 02, 2008

7 Wonderful Years

...since Brandon and I had our first date after meeting two weeks prior out at the Bound'ry celebrating my friend's birthday (he was friends with her boyfriend). Within the first two days of dating Brandon had asked me back to a hot tub (which did not happen), introduced me to his parents, took me to a Slipknot concert (I'll just say not the music I listen too), took me to a random party out in the middle of the woods where the entertainment was people jumping a fire pit on motorcycles, and fixed my car that had broken down. I tell him that he's lucky the last event happened otherwise he should of definitely scared me off. We did spend every day together from our first date on, but didn't go on a date just the two of us until three months later when we went to Waffle House...how romantic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it's been 7 years since you and Brandon started dating! Time is really flying :) Congrats!! See you soon.