Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Not much to Post

Well really not too much to post about us...really just no pictures, we have cut a hole in the back of the house and added a door with a small deck landing and stairs, and reworked the laundry room to add cubbies to contain all of the stuff that gets dropped at the door, gone to the pool and played outside, and the most exciting found out we are going to have another little boy around soon to play with (no not us, but our friends Keri and Matt). And for all those mommies that want to get a photobook of their kiddos this week at cvs the kodak photobooks are $7.99 and you get $7.99 back for your next purchase if you have a cvs card. So I will get pictures of the boys this weekend so I will have something exciting for y'all....have a great week.

1 comment:

keri said...

How exciting! It's our baby's first mention on another blog! I am so happy that he will have little Cash (and of course "big brothers" Parkes & Jay) with whom to play!