Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Brandon's VIP Night

Well last night was Brandon's big night to go see Poison and meet the band. There's not a lot that excites him like some 80's hair bands and Poison is his all time favorite....he's seen them now 16 times. The above picture was just way too fun not to share, however, he might disagree. From the time he got in at 2 am last night to this morning I have gotten to hear all the minute by minute details. This is a girl from Rock of Love 2. I haven't seen any of this season after the couple episodes I saw from last season were pretty scary, but I will say from seeing this picture she's pretty manly looking.

1 comment:

Mary Alice said...

Oh Katie, This is HILARIOUS. Thank you for sharing. Phillip and I are loving it!!!

And I'm pretty sure that "girl" is a dude!

So glad Brandon had fun and was aboe to realize a dream. I know how he feels...I'll be seeing NKOTB in October!