Here's a few pictures of what Parkes has been doing on these hot, hot days....stickers all day long. He loves them. We have, also, started taking some private swim lessons in the evenings since the last time we went to the pool Parkes has decided he should swim by himself and takes his wings off to swim underwater to and from the stairs. And jumps in the pool whether I am there to catch him or not. I had trouble finding a second level class for kids under 3 so we lucked out in finding someone who was willing to try to teach him how to swim and at a pool right near us. I will remember to take my camera one of these days and get some pictures.
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
Remembering a Friend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Thank you to all of Betsy's friends for remembering her with smiles. She was visiting here when she heard that Parkes was being born and took off for Nashville in a flash! I often think of how she would laugh out loud if she could see Parkes now. He's such a huggable little guy.
Jennifer S
Thank you for the Betsy post. I enjoyed remembering her today even more than I normally do. What a sweet friend she was!
What a great picture of Betsy & Parkes! I remember seeing that picture and I remember her calling us to tell us Parkes was born & he was a boy! We were unfortunately hit with the 24hr flu bug & couldn't make it to the hospital :(
She was a wonderful friend - and I'm thankful for all the special memories I have of her.
Sending hugs your way, friend!
Post a Comment