Well, this is the best picture we got of the ultra sound. The baby is healthy and right where he/she should be in all of it's measurements. It is, however, very stubborn and only wanted to show it's back. In fact, the ultra sound technician almost didn't even get to see if it was a boy or girl, but it finally showed her....and for those wondering the sex is only now documented as "normal" so there is no way of finding it out now. But since we will not be revealing the sex of the baby I thought I would share the names (they still could change, but we think these are the ones we are going with). For a girl...Riley Sage Waymire and for a boy...Holt Edwards Waymire. And for those that would like to join the guessing here's a few of the old wives tales for your enjoyment. The baby's heartbeat was 152 and the tale is above 140 girl (however, Parkes was above 140 as well and fooled all the doctors and nurses). I'm carrying higher then I did with Parkes which the tale says would be a girl. I did have morning sickness this time around which I did not with Parkes...again the tale says girl. I did actually eat a bite of chocolate the other day which for those that know me well know I do not like chocolate, I didn't like it after I had eaten it though...the tale says sweet cravings are girl. And finally the Chinese Birth Calendar says girl. So we will just have to wait until early January to find out. Thursday, August 23, 2007
Holt or Sage?
Well, this is the best picture we got of the ultra sound. The baby is healthy and right where he/she should be in all of it's measurements. It is, however, very stubborn and only wanted to show it's back. In fact, the ultra sound technician almost didn't even get to see if it was a boy or girl, but it finally showed her....and for those wondering the sex is only now documented as "normal" so there is no way of finding it out now. But since we will not be revealing the sex of the baby I thought I would share the names (they still could change, but we think these are the ones we are going with). For a girl...Riley Sage Waymire and for a boy...Holt Edwards Waymire. And for those that would like to join the guessing here's a few of the old wives tales for your enjoyment. The baby's heartbeat was 152 and the tale is above 140 girl (however, Parkes was above 140 as well and fooled all the doctors and nurses). I'm carrying higher then I did with Parkes which the tale says would be a girl. I did have morning sickness this time around which I did not with Parkes...again the tale says girl. I did actually eat a bite of chocolate the other day which for those that know me well know I do not like chocolate, I didn't like it after I had eaten it though...the tale says sweet cravings are girl. And finally the Chinese Birth Calendar says girl. So we will just have to wait until early January to find out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Katie -- This is the only Chinese calendar that has been completely accurate for me and every single one of my friends. Let us know what it says!
http://chinesefood.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?site=http://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/PredictSex.htm
That one said girl too...with Parkes everyone one I went to was different, but so far all the ones I've tried have said girl this time around. After comparing the profiles on the ultrasounds of Parkes and the new baby...they have the exact same profile so we could have a little girl that looks just like Parkes...at least hopefully, she would get the curly hair.
Get out the pink! It's a girl!
Okay, daddy and mommy is delia, not a crazy stranger. Not sure why it says that.....must change it!!!
never one to go with the flow, i'll say BOY. perhaps you have a prankster on your hands...a boy who just wants you to THINK he's a girl so that when he is born, he can look at you and say, "heh, heh, heh...gotcha!"
ok, so really i think it's a girl too!!!
Post a Comment