Well I was so excited about football that I forgot to even say anything about Parkes (the reason y'all even check this blog)....he too is very excited about football season. And much prefers to yell out "Hotty Toddy" over "Roll Tide" which Brandon is starting to get really mad about and keeps telling me very seriously, "Katie, this isn't funny football season is here." Parkes has been practicing his kicking and throwing. And he cheers on the teams although not always the right team playing as he was yelling at the TV last night in the LSU game "Go Eli!" (the last game he watched with us the Giants were playing).
Friday, August 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You ought to just teach him that Eli is the play-by-play radio announcer and THE VOICE OF THE CRIMSON TIDE!!!!! Roll Tide Roll!
Hey! I found your "Hotty Toddy" umbrella in the VW. At first thought it belonged to one of Scott's friends (Todd) -- he's the kind of guy that would have that as a self-describing slogan! ;o)
Post a Comment