Wednesday, August 15, 2007

First Day of School

Well today Brandon and I sent Parkes off for his first day of school. We went last night to meet his teachers and fill his cubby with all his stuff he'll need for naptime. He is in the Tweens class (older twos and young threes) with eleven other kids. He will be very excited when he finds out that on wednesdays they have a cooking time where they help prepare their snacks...Parkes loves to cook and always runs straight to the play kitchen when there is one. He was so excited and could hardly even tell us goodbye because he wanted to sit down and color with the other kids. We did manage to make him pose for a few pictures. So I am off to see what all I can get accomplished on my first day alone....although the pool is sure sounding good right now, it's been awhile since I've been able to relax and not chase a 2 year old around.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures! He does look excited to be there. I can't wait to hear more!

Mary Alice said...

parkes never fails to make me smile. i am so glad he loves school. i know that his teachers will adore him too!

and hello!!! what a gorgeous picture of the two of you!! love it!