Friday, August 31, 2007

College Football has Started!!!

Well NFL Preseason has been on for a few weeks, but I much prefer to watch SEC football so I was very excited last night for the opening game of LSU vs. Miss St. and very happy to see LSU win (sorry Jim and Brad). Being an Ole Miss girl I love nothing more then the beginning of Football Season. Of course the Grove is the best place in the world to tailgate (even Brandon, the diehard Alabama fan, will admit that you can't beat the Grove), but we are going to attempt Vandy this year. We bought season tickets with both Alabama and Ole Miss playing there this year. So anyone that will be at those games let us know and we can all tailgate together. But we are going to start out this weekend with trying out Brandon's new massive smoker he built (we had to change cable providers this year as well so Brandon will be able to get all the alabama games which works to my advantage as Ole Miss doesn't often make it to TV).

No comments: