Monday, March 12, 2007

Doctor's Appointment

We made it through 60 days of no insurance without any problems!!!! So first thing we did now that we are back on it is got Parkes his 2 year check-up. He loves to show off at the doctors and start pulling tricks out that he won't do for me. So he went through and told Dr. Schull all of the colors and then pointed out what cars were what colors and if he saw two of them or just one. He got a great check-up and was told that he is extremely social. His weight stayed about the same at 29 lbs and 11 oz (70% which he has moved down from 80%). His height is still only at 30% at 34 1/2 inches, but he really doesn't have much hope there. And his head circumference has always stayed at 50%. Here's a picture of him drawing at the Frist Center and then he's beautiful artwork. I highly suggested going there for the family free day...Parkes loved it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad all went well. Jim is working and I have started my week of Sring Break. I love this webpage. I check it every day to see how you all are doing. Thanks Love, SB

Anonymous said...

I am glad all went well. Jim is working and I have started my week of Sring Break. I love this webpage. I check it every day to see how you all are doing. Thanks Love, SB