I can't believe it, but Parkes is no longer a preschooler. It is crazy how fast these 5 years have gone and yet I hardly remember day to day life before I became a mom. Parkes has brought so much joy into our lives and taught us a lot as well. Parkes was suppose to have two graduations since he goes to two preschools, but one school was not a good fit for him and it all kinda escalated with graduation practice so we ended school there a little early and he just had one graduation so that explains his lack of enthusiasm in the pictures (I was really proud of him for being up there even if he didn't participate in all of it). He has been fortunate to have two wonderful teachers who have taught him so much through play. If you listen to the video at the end you will hear what he chose to be when he grows up which actually goes along with his disheveled appearance which in my defense I thought he would have a gown (I should of known though he would not want to wear it if he had) and we had had a crazy week of driving back and forth from west tennessee starting on wednesday with Brandon's nana's funeral then friday night was Brandon's sister's high school graduation where we left the boys and drove home so we could go out and volunteer with church on saturday to turn around after church to get the boys and drive to graduation.
After graduation he enjoyed his special dinner of a brownie sundae with grami, grandad, aunt hayley, uncle brad, texas granny and texas grandpa.
I haven't been to cvs in awhile. We've been getting grocery store coupons like crazy with all the new stores opening around us. So I've been making multiple grocery visits to utilize those. Harris Teeter has sent out for 5 weeks $20 off a $50 purchase...how can I turn that down.
No comments:
Post a Comment