Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Last Tee Ball Game

A couple weeks ago Parkes played his last Tee Ball game of the season (possibly ever as he will probably move up to coach pitch next year). He really enjoyed playing this year and even got to where he liked his uniform. We celebrated his last game by going to the sounds game that night where Cash almost got knocked out by a line drive foul ball while Brandon had him and while everyone in the stands noticed it Brandon somehow missed it. Cash loved to watch the Tee Ball games and cheer for everyone on the team. He really wanted to play...we're hoping next year they will let us sign a waiver and let him play because I don't know if he can wait another year (Brandon is "on" the board for the league but has yet to make it to a meeting so we'll see how much pull that has). So needless to say our days this summer have been spent in the backyard with me pitching to the boys so they can hit

We have been taking it easy this summer so far. I have for some reason been in a design mood and have started on or thought of several projects to do so I decided to move the boys in the same room so I can have a craft/sewing room to spread out all of my projects which has lead to some sleepless nights. I've made a billion pillows because I figured out how to sew those so now I am moving on to new things. And I got the urge to paint the den and dining room so I imagine I will probably end up starting on that because once it pops in my head I will want it done.

No comments: