Sunday, May 02, 2010

We Survived the Flood

This post is for Jennifer. We are safe...I didn't know how quick i would get pics up or post not because we have any damage but just because crazy boys so wanted to make sure all our family (yes Jennifer and John you know you are family) knew we were good. We were so fortunate to live on an area where there was so much devastation with the creeks and rivers we only had a flooded back and front yard which I am hoping has flooded out our mole problem that doesn't seem to go away. I am devasted for those that I work with that have been evacuated from there homes and Brandon is meeting up at our church's Bellevue campus tomorrow to see what all they can do to help.

1 comment:

Jennifer Stites said...

Katie, I've been so worried! Thank you so much. We were in Florida for a week and when we got back our phone and internet were down and I wanted to check on ya'll so much. When they FINALLY got to us, I checked your blog first thing (Wednesday.) Now I can call and email and check on everybody.

I tried to email you from Florida earlier to say how much I enjoyed the shower, but I must have had an old address. I need to update.

Thank you so much for the message. I'm teary from worrying about you and all my Nashville family.