Monday, December 08, 2008

Thanksgiving Part 2, Christmas Part 1, and Baby Luke

Okay lots been going on. We had Thanksgiving with Brandon's mom and Step-Dad and my parents and half my brothers and sisters. I took no pictures since I was cooking...I should of given the camera to Brandon so he could of captured the day. It was lots of fun and lots of food was eaten so you can imagine the pictures. Then we went out the day after Thanksgiving and got our tree...a real one this year. We celebrated Christmas with Brandon's parents on Saturday so Cash got his first present to unwrap by himself. Parkes is an old pro by this point when it comes to opening his presents and this year he is all about power rangers and transformers. We then headed out to Opryland Hotel and walked around and enjoyed the lights. Then we have enjoyed watching some football...even though Brandon is a little sad Alabama lost on Saturday. He's still excited about the promise of next year and a BCS bowl. Of course I'm excited about Ole Miss' bowl game too!!!!! Hotty Toddy!!! So after all the fun of the weekend we got to meet Luke Engesath shortly after he was born today to Keri and Matt. The family is doing great. Another boy to join the crew...Cash is glad to have someone closer to his age.

2 comments:

Jennifer Stites said...

Wow! Lots of boys! I'll have to go check out the baby contest to see if results are in!

the Wilbecks said...

Owen will gladly teach Cash to walk if Cash will help us learn to sleep at night time! We should get together soon - especially since it's so yucky outside!