Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Part 1

We went to Brandon's parents in west Tennessee to have Thanksgiving this past Saturday. Here's a picture of the boys with their great grandma Polly. Then Brandon headed out Sunday with our neighbor to go interview an Alabama player (don't know who even though he has told me a million times...I guess I keep tuning him out when he talks about it). Our neighbor is writing a book about Alabama's 12 National Championships so Brandon has graciously offered his time to help hold the video camera and what not while they are interviewing. So I thought I would share the picture as Brandon is so excited about getting to meet these people...I do know one of them is Todd Bates a defensive captain from the 2004 team who is helping with the book so I do listen sometimes.

1 comment:

Jennifer Stites said...

Brandon should hold out for royalties. Just kidding, sounds like a great and fun project.

Katie, has Keri had that baby yet? I've set this for email reply. I don't have your current email address. If she hasn't, will you let me know when she does?