Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Game Day!!!

Okay I just wanted to say how proud I am of Bush's integrity from his speech congratulating a man who has done nothing but trash him for a year. Also, curious about all the people I know in my life that say how bad the last eight years were exactly how the last eight years negatively affected them personally since Bush keep our country safe for all these years and has had to deal with some poor choices made prior to him and a much lower approval rated Democratic congress. Bush has gotten so much hate from Americans and to set up a transition team to help Obama especially with how he was greeted to the White House really shows what a classy guy he is. (sidenote....interesting that the Dow had its biggest drop post election ever today) So all that rambling said I decided to post some pictures from the Ole Miss/Alabama game...another event that the outcome was not what I wanted. Brandon and I went on our way home from the beach with some friends and left all the kids behind with a babysitter for 10 hours for some fun tailgating and game watching. And I must add that Ole miss beat Alabama in all numbers except the score (of course that's the one that matters). '

No comments: