
Okay so here are way more beach trip pictures then you probably ever cared to see. The sad thing is it's only about 1/8 the number of pictures I had taken. We had lots of fun after a few sleeping changes...we were suppose to have a 3 bedroom house and like last year I got a call a month prior saying we couldn't have it because it was in foreclosure so we got moved...unlike last year we got downsized to a 2 bedroom instead of upped to a 6 bedroom. They had a pull out couch that Brandon and I attempted the first night with great intentions that would then give Parkes and Cash the twin bedroom, but we could feel every spring and our head was a good foot below our feet so we decide to all share a room from then on out which can lead to some sleeplessness which has now continued with Cash since we got home....hopefully it will pass soon.

Parkes, Jay and Cash all very much enjoyed the beach this year spending hours digging, building and eating (Cash) the sand.

Parkes and Jay playing with the fish Jon and Brandon caught. They enjoyed fishing with their daddies....if I was better organized I'd put all the fishing pics together but I'm trying to get out the door to a much needed girl's night so you'll have to scroll down to see the other one).

The pool was a big hit with the kids and adults for some late afternoon wind down from the day.

We went to a local playground on a cloudy day for the boys to run around.

We enjoyed the zoo again this year.

And finally the tent Laura brought...that did look much bigger on the box, but when we got it put together was pretty small and blew away quickly. The boys did enjoy playing in it for a few minutes though.
1 comment:
Those are some GREAT pictures. And I am super jealous that you all got to go somewhere warm.
Post a Comment