Well to my surprise Cash is 9 months today, I told the nurse at his appt today he had just turned 8 months...the month has flown by. The head nurse at his doctors was my nurse when I was little and she was his nurse today because his normal nurse was out. Everything about him looked great and he did his best to show off for the doctor. He has moved down to the 55% on weight weighing in at 20 lbs and 14 oz. His height has moved down as well and if you remember he was already in the 5% last check up so he is now below the curve so we get to go back in six weeks for another weigh in to check if he is continue to climb up just at his own rate...he measured 26 1/4". It really isn't to crazy, however, for the genes he has. His two cousins have been below the curve and Parkes barely squeezed by staying just barely above the curve...so no big surprise.

Here's pics of the boys in their Alabama gear for the weekend. Brandon has now built his outdoor TV into the shed with a hatch that opens so he has an outdoor theater for the games...you see his priorities on what gets done around the house first.

We have a busy two months coming up with trying to meet my deadline on the house, vacation, holidays, school, anniversary, birthdays, etc. so if I am slow to post sorry...I'll do my best for my couple loyal readers. Brandon and I are celebrating 5 years of wedded bliss on Saturday so I changed the music to have the band that played at our after party of our wedding. It was such a fun day 5 years ago, I couldn't of imagine a more relaxed (yes I was relaxed), fun day celebrating with family and friends. And of course the five years that have followed haven't been too shabby either. I would of never imagine I would be celebrating my 5th year anniversary with three wonderful boys.
**** Okay I had to add that Brandon thought it was very funny that I put a song "Best Free" for our anniversary....it was the only song from Lower Level I could find online.
3 comments:
Happy (early) 5th Anniversary! Hope you all have a great vacation - and enjoy celebrating your 5 year milestone!
Your comment about "whats important to Brandon around the house" is hilarious and true around here too! You guys do have a lot of fun things coming up!! Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary!! It was good seeing you guys this weekend.
Post a Comment