Parkes had his school program on Sunday night. Last year he swayed through the whole performance, but never opened his mouth. This year they put him in the front because he is the loudest singer....I think he has come out of his shell. If he already wasn't social enough he now loves to preform as well. On Fridays at school he goes to Sing and Sign and it is amazing to see what all he has learned. Working at the school where Parkes is has really been such a great thing since I actually have learned some of the signs even though my class is too young to go to Sing and Sign we still get some of the songs and seasonal signs. So they preform their song and also signed the monthly Bible verse that they learn each month. Parkes has found a new crush at school...a little girl named Parker who as he has told me he "just loves so much." Cash is now 11 months, and got his first fever yesterday. I got called out of my class to go hold him...another advantage to working were the kids are I could go ahead and give him medicine while I waited for Brandon to come get him. But not a bad record so far 11 months before he got anything, and today he is acting completely fine....just laughing and following his brother around who at the moment is watching the food network by his request.
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Parkes Christmas Program
Parkes had his school program on Sunday night. Last year he swayed through the whole performance, but never opened his mouth. This year they put him in the front because he is the loudest singer....I think he has come out of his shell. If he already wasn't social enough he now loves to preform as well. On Fridays at school he goes to Sing and Sign and it is amazing to see what all he has learned. Working at the school where Parkes is has really been such a great thing since I actually have learned some of the signs even though my class is too young to go to Sing and Sign we still get some of the songs and seasonal signs. So they preform their song and also signed the monthly Bible verse that they learn each month. Parkes has found a new crush at school...a little girl named Parker who as he has told me he "just loves so much." Cash is now 11 months, and got his first fever yesterday. I got called out of my class to go hold him...another advantage to working were the kids are I could go ahead and give him medicine while I waited for Brandon to come get him. But not a bad record so far 11 months before he got anything, and today he is acting completely fine....just laughing and following his brother around who at the moment is watching the food network by his request.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can't believe that Cash is 11 months and had his first fever! No telling how many Merrill has had! What preschool are you guys going to? That picture of the christmas program gets me excited about emery's! Glad Parkes entertained for you! I hope emery does something other than pick her nose!
Post a Comment