Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Windy Day
Well I have no pictures but since it had been a week since I lasted posted and it was such a windy day here I figure I would share this story from a couple weeks ago. We were playing with sidewalk chalk out back and Parkes keep running into the middle of the yard and would stop and talk while moving his arms all around. I keep asking him who he was talking to, but he keep running away as he was telling me so I couldn't understand him. Finally I got him to stand still for just a second to tell me that "I'm telling Jesus who's right over there (as he points to the middle of the yard) to stop the wind". Hope everyone has a great Easter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is so sweet and cute too! Oh, to be that innocent again!
Post a Comment