
We woke up Saturday morning to lots of snow on the ground. After a slow start to the morning as Brandon and I went to see Bret Michaels the night before downtown and acted as if we were 24 years old again which we definitely realized that we are not meant to stay out that late anymore but had a blast anyway (thanks Matt & Keri for watching the boys), Brandon finally got out in the snow with Parkes while Cash and I enjoyed the warmth of inside. So the pictures above are after most of the snow had melted.

Here is Cash at two months. He is getting quite big and starting to find his hands and smile more...I just wish he would get better about sitting by himself, he seems to be getting worse about letting me put him down. I have finally decided that he most have some colicky behavior so hopefully he'll start to grow out of that soon. The good news is Parkes really doesn't mind me holding him all the time too much and Cash will sleep from about midnight until 4 or 5 and then take a nap in the morning all those in his carseat so we are getting some sleep and I can work on things around the house like rearranging the living room the other day (I'm strange and like to rearrange furniture and paint rooms at least every 6 months so I do have paint colors picked out for some rooms for upcoming projects and I did get the cabinets and the laundry room painted so now I just have the kitchen cabinets to get done). Cash just gets fussy in the afternoon and evening so we can prepare ourselves for when it comes.

And then finally a picture of Parkes so you can see both boys. He loves to pose for the camera. He got his Spring school pictures taken last Tuesday and I pick them up on Thursday so we will get to see those soon...we get a free 10x13 canvas print because the poor mans camera broke so most people ended up leaving but we went and ate with Parkes' best school friend, Holden, and came back afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment