Sunday, March 02, 2008

What to do with extra wood and a pretty weekend?

And when your wife puts a stop to indoor projects until Cash gets older...build a huge shed. This was the project of the last two weekends, and I am impressed to say that Brandon did actually get very close to finishing it today. Cash and I enjoyed the day sitting outside and watching him work while Parkes played with the neighbors as their dad helped Brandon. Cash took a few naps outside and definitely enjoy his first look around at the great outdoor. It is a little tiring having babies during the winter as I feel so cooped up most days so I am definitely looking forward to more days like this of course I'm sure this is just a teaser for awhile, but at least it is something to tied me over for now. Finally here is a picture of Cash's smile...definitely his daddy's smile (just the corners of his mouth turn up). Also check out that belly!!!!!

1 comment:

The Blankinships said...

that big ole belly is just precious!!! glad to see that you are all doing well and adjusting to being a family of four! hope to see you guys soon at church.