Friday, February 01, 2008
So much for free!!!
Well my sister went to a coupon cutting class a couple weeks ago and has been sharing all the knowledge she learned with me, and it is amazing what all you can get for free. I had no clue that Walgreens and CVS offered products each month that you get the total cost back. I always just thought of drug stores as higher prices on most grocery items and just ran in them when I didn't feel like dealing with a big grocery store which was rare anyway because we've got our neighborhood store down the street that Brandon loves to go to and knows the workers (big shocker I know). But anyway you can go to www.moneysavingmom.com and it outlines all the CVS deals right now, and when you go into Walgreens they have a Register Rewards booklet at the front where you can see the deals for the month. We just got 6 12 pk of pepsi products for $10 at CVS. And at Walgreens this month you can get razors, deodorant, lipstick and more for free after the rebate. I might be a little overly excited about these deals as it is what I'm using to keep me sane and use my brain while I try to cope with not leaving the house too much with 2 kids since it has been so cold and a little overwhelming to take them both out right now...the thought of shopping with both of them is a little scary right now as Parkes is having a few adjustment problems with not having my full attention all the time. We did make our first outing though to storytime at the library this week and it did go pretty well so hopefully it will continue to get easier and it will warm up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment