Sunday, January 27, 2008

The world through the eyes of Parkes

Parkes got his very own digital camera for Christmas from his Grammy and Grandad and has been very busy ever since taking pictures of everything (I just downloaded 402 pictures that he had taken since Christmas). So here are a couple of his shots to show you what he sees as picture worthy...the quality isn't the best because we have the camera on the lowest setting so he could take more pictures and it is a camera made to be sturdy for 3 year olds. Since I lasted wrote we have been busy getting back to life and trying to get Parkes back into his normal routine and adjust with having Cash along with us. Cash did get a cold thanks to his big brother but there is only so many times I can try to explain to Parkes why he can't touch Cash so it was bond to happen and we made it through with a few nights of no sleep, but we are back to doing much better for a 3 week old. Cash did have his 2 week check up and he is growing quickly just like his big brother did and is already up to 8 lbs 1 oz....yes I know crazy how quickly our boys seem to grow probably because they eat as if I'm never going to feed them again. And everything else looked great on him according to the doctor so that is always good.

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

What an adorable picture of Parkes! That's a great idea for a child proof camera... Emery is always wanting to hold mine! And wow to Cash's weight- he will quickly pass Merrill! ha!