Thought I would add a few more pictures for y'all to enjoy. This is my first night at the hospital alone as Brandon's Dad and Grandma had to head home so he is home with Parkes tonight, and I just put Cash in the nursery to get some rest before they bring him in at some point to feed (however here I am on the computer instead, but it's nice to have some just me time before I fall asleep so I do plan to look at a mindless magazine as well before I go to bed). But here is Parkes first attempt at holding Cash...it took him a little while to feel comfortable, but now he is all about holding his "baby brother." In fact Brandon said when they went down to get food that he told everyone in line that he was a big brother and had a new baby brother.

Then here's Cash and his massive paci. I did not want Parkes to have a paci at all, but he still ended up with one so this time around I just gave in earlier and it looks so funny in his mouth. He's also scratched up his face some so those are the red marks you see.

Then here's me and my boys (not a good pic of me, but thought I would still through it in)

So we will be headed home tomorrow or the next day (my doctor comes tomorrow so I will find out then when Cash and I will go home).
3 comments:
Katie, you look wonderful. What a beautiful picture of you and your boys!
Jen
I love all the new pictures! He is so cute and I really can see Parkes in him. I hope that you guys are home and getting some rest. We'll have to get together soon!
CONGRATULATIONS to you, Brandon and Parkes!!!! I'm so glad everything went well. Wishing you all the best as always. xx, Allison
Post a Comment