The baby will be here Monday at noon. We actually just got the crib up this past weekend and got the car seat out of the attic so I guess we are as ready as we ever will be (although I have moments of thinking am I ready for 2 kids). This one won't have quite the welcoming to the world Parkes had with him coming while everyone was off work or home for Christmas he had over 20 people waiting to meet him when he came down to the nursery with Brandon, but it is nice that it is planned and we can prepare for it. So we will post a picture as soon as we can to let those that aren't here know whether we have a little Sage or Cash (yes we changed the boy name once again, but this time we are sticking with it). Below is a picture of the nursery and of the baby's first outfit thanks to Keri and Matt.
3 comments:
It looks adorable! Precious names too! We can't wait to meet this new little person!
I saw Meridy today and she said that you had an appointment today! It's weird knowing that "it" will be here in a few days! Enjoy these last few days as a family of 3!!!
The nursery looks so cute - and I love the baby's first outfit! We are looking forward to meeting Baby Waymire on Monday! Hopefully we will not have the dreaded 24 bug as we did at Parkes birth - and have to miss being there the day he was born :( I'll never forget when we got the call telling us the baby was a boy that night and how many people it sounded like that were there!
Post a Comment