Monday, February 11, 2008

Sorry No Pictures

Well I have not been very good about getting my camera out lately (Brandon does keep taking it with him to work so I do have a little bit of an excuse). Which for all those that have asked since I have not updated on Brandon's job...he is working for a construction company that specializes in remodels and is doing sales and estimating for them and loving it. He, also, is working with our friend Matt to start up a company that does smaller handyman jobs especially working with realtors to do the list of repairs before houses are sold. And finally he is working at the Y one early early morning a week for our insurance. So with all that and the schedule of a newborn we hadn't spent much time together these last 5 weeks until friday night when our wonderful neighbors watched the boys so we could go out to eat downtown. We then came home to a house full of guys playing cards since Joel was in town and we are actually one of the only houses not under construction right now that had space for them to play. Saturday Laura and Keri hosted a sip-n-see for me and Cash. It was so thoughtful of them and I did not do a good job getting pictures (Laura did take a few but I don't have my camera right now). Cash has been having pretty good nights now that I have given up the idea that he is overeating and given in to how much he would like to eat (Parkes ate like crazy and he is doing well so I guess that is just how our children are). Parkes still refuses to take naps and doesn't go to bed until at least 11 and it's about to exhaust me how much energy he has without sleep, and he has taken to some of the Jessica Seinfield recipes I've made to sneak veggies or fruits in him...it does still have to be only snack food so we've made lots of french toast and muffins. This week should be pretty quiet with the cold weather we'll be staying in as much as possible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie, as much as we'd love to see some new pics, some of us are watching you and remembering that second baby exhaustion. It doesn't get much busier than that. It was SO wonderful to see you and everybody over the weekend. I know I was a baby hog but I just couldn't help it.
Love Jen