Here's some sweet pictures of Parkes and Cash hanging out together last night before bedtime. Parkes always wants Cash right next to him, and we have found that Cash really enjoys being on his stomach showing off how strong he is.
Cash really does look a lot like Parkes! I can't believe that Cash is 11 pounds.... Merrill is only 10.4. Oh, and we were at the doctors the same day again!! I saw Cash's name! So funny.
I haven't been to cvs in awhile. We've been getting grocery store coupons like crazy with all the new stores opening around us. So I've been making multiple grocery visits to utilize those. Harris Teeter has sent out for 5 weeks $20 off a $50 purchase...how can I turn that down.
1 comment:
Cash really does look a lot like Parkes! I can't believe that Cash is 11 pounds.... Merrill is only 10.4. Oh, and we were at the doctors the same day again!! I saw Cash's name! So funny.
Post a Comment