Thursday, October 25, 2007

Baby's Coming Jan 7th!

I had my first doctor's appt of the third trimester so we scheduled the the c-section and as long as everything goes as planned (hopefully picking up some insurance in the next 2 weeks because my doctor doesn't take TennCare which was our backup plan since cobra is ridiculously high for us with Brandon being diabetic) we will have the baby on Jan. 7, the day after Brandon turns 31 and 11 days after Parkes turns 3. So we don't get two tax breaks this year like we wanted, but I really didn't think that my doctor would of let me have it that early with Parkes being just 3 days early and weighing 7 lbs (this baby should be bigger then Parkes though because with him I measured a week small the whole time and this time I'm measuring a week big). And I tried to push for the Friday before the 7th so my little sister and Brandon's wouldn't be in school, but she didn't want to go any earlier with my due date actually being the 16th.

1 comment:

Stressed and Distressed said...

OOH! That's so exciting! I can't wait to meet baby GIRL Waymire!!! ;-)