Monday, October 01, 2007
Quick Tidbit
I am waiting for the carpet people to come at some point today...don't know when so it could be a long day. But thought that I would share the latest exciting news I discovered on Friday....the Nashville West Old Navy is open and they have maternity clothes. No more having to go to Opry Mills to shop for cheap maternity clothes. Of course I don't need any as my sister who was pregnant for two years straight with a short 3 month break in the middle brought me two massive tubs of clothes and I have my old ones which I realized really aren't cute anymore or maybe they never were and I'm just now realizing it. For now you will just see me in my normal jeans that still fit for some crazy reason so I'm wearing them until I can't. I'll post some pictures sometime this week of our new upstairs!!!!!!! I should be sleeping up there tonight as long as all goes well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment