Thought I would share this story that made Brandon and I laugh while Parkes is at VBS. The other day I got a craving for Waffle House (don't ask...I haven't been there since after the first Poison concert Brandon and I went to 6 years ago when we first started dating). Well, Parkes loves it. It is his new favorite restaurant since he can watch them cook. So while we were there this lady that works there starts talking to Parkes and then starts saying how he looks so familiar and she knows she has meet him before...a little strange as Parkes is never without me or Brandon so we know she couldn't know him, but we just nicely nod our heads and smile. Well she continues and then looks at me as if Brandon is not sitting right next to Parkes and they don't look just alike and says "I know his father is a real tall man, right?" Brandon and I try not to laugh as we tell her that Brandon is the dad, and she says oh yeah I guess they look alike.
Anyway, Parkes is having a wonderful time at VBS and cries when he has to leave telling me how he wants to go back to school so I'm going to look to get him into their preschool. I will take some pictures soon to post as I haven't taken many lately, but here's one from awhile back of Parkes petting a donkey. 
2 comments:
Joel said that the tall father must be him!
That picture reminds me of the camera commercial where the dad is always a horses patoot!
Post a Comment