Wednesday, July 11, 2007

First Haircut

Yes you read it correctly...we made it two years and 7 months without a haircut. I was going to try to make it until he was three but Sunday when I put his baseball hat on he had hair down to his sholders coming out from under it so we decided it was time. The funny thing is Parkes has been asking for a haircut for as long as he has been able to talk. He was so excited about it. We didn't get much taken off because I didn't want to loss his curls which without he would really be Brandon's mini-me. We thought about going to Snip-Its but with him so excited we figured he wouldn't need all the distractions and instead went by the house to Jeff who use to cut Brandon's hair at Heads Up (many guys might recognize him because I think every guy in the area gets their haircut by him because they can talk sports with him).
And here's Parkes after his haircut with his certificate.

No comments: