
Parkes is halfway through his swim lessons, and although he absolutely loves the water, jumping off the side (which he has now attempted to do backwards because he is obsessed with anything backwards right now) and kicking and paddling he has no desire to participate in the nursery rhyme games that they play in his class or practicing with the teacher. This is the best picture I got from class…even though I took a good 30 pictures Parkes was just moving way too much. Then here’s a picture of Parkes with his sand table which he has played at every afternoon since he got it, but just yesterday decided that it would be more fun to lay down in it (and I thought getting the table instead of the sand box on the ground would keep him a little cleaner…should of known he’d find a way around that).
No comments:
Post a Comment