Here's a picture taken on Wednesday of what Parkes had time to get into while i step out back to water the flowers. He covered himself in mommy's markers and was so proud of his coloring.

And then here's from Mother's Day. We had a great day...we went to eat brunch at Dalts after church and then ended to day with Parkes' playing in his new sand table (really a gift for me because he plays in it for hours) while Brandon cleared all the brush from the back of the yard where the creek is so we can expand our fence. And I rearranged the patio so my new conversation area which I got for mother's day would look all nice...now I'm just trying to find an 8 person table which I think Brandon is going to have to build to make it how I want it, but that is going to have to wait awhile as we found out we now have a nine month deadline on the construction on the house. I think most everyone that reads this has heard...we are pregnant! I go to the doctor May 24 so I will now a due date then but should be sometime in January. Hope all the other mother's had a great day too.
2 comments:
CONGRATS! More friends to play with! Happy Mother's Day!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Can't wait to see you (and meet Parker?! I think) this summer. xx, Allison
Post a Comment