Well there the baby is with a healthy and strong heartbeat (the little dot towards the left side). The due date is Jan 16. And before you get your hopes up to find out what the sex is I will just go ahead and disappoint everyone...we are not finding out. And I have already been asked if people could find out and just not tell us, but that won't happen either, not even our doctor will know. I have put Brandon on a timeline to have me sleeping upstairs by the beginning of my second trimester which is a pretty tight schedule especially since we are still waiting for our second dormer to go up (keep you fingers crossed for next weekend, but I'm sure it will be after that). Anyway, Parkes has his last swim class tonight. He seems excited about the baby, but he really just thinks that we all three have babies in our bellies or that we are going to get "two Drapers" (he loves his cousin).
3 comments:
Yipee! Glad things are going well. We need to get together!
That is so exciting!! I can't wait to see ya'll again. It feels like it has been forever ago. I should be up there in 2 weeks. We have to pick out the tuxes for the groomsmen. Have a good weekend!
KATIE!!!! I need to check your Blog more often! Congratulations, guys! WOW! WOW! WOW! WOW!!!!!
Post a Comment