Monday, April 02, 2007

Week in Pictures

Well I've gotten much better at waiting until Monday and posting for the whole week. So here's what we did last week....we meet up with Ava and Baylor and their moms at the Woodmont Park where we "locked" them in the tennis court with their riding toys and let them run around. Of course Parkes did escape once, but once is a lot better then normal for him. Here's a picture of them playing (they no longer look like babies playing but little boys and girls). The next day we meet Aunt Jennie, Abby James and Draper at Palmer Park where Abby James was good with swinging the whole time. Parkes doesn't want anything to do with the swings, but luckily Daddy came and meet us before heading to play golf so he chased him around and I could visit. Then came the weekend which they called for rain all week up until saturday morning but unfortunately we had already planned for the rain and didn't have any wood at the house to have the workers start work on the dormers for the upstairs so one more project that is getting pushed back. So instead we enjoyed the weather and went for walks and to a birthday
party and played with Uncle Brian. Finally during Parkes nap we got upstairs and got most of the insulation done...Brandon laughed at me at first because I was putting it in backwards, but I've never really needed to try to insulate a room before. That was our week...hope that y'all all had a great one too.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was sooo Good to see yall. I hope to do it more often. Love yall.