Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy Late Easter

Okay the dial up internet is really slow this week and isn't allowing me to post the pictures from easter so here's what I wrote to go with it and when it starts coroperating with me I'll post them...
Saturday was the Easter egg hunt at church and it was freezing. Parkes got 3 eggs then saw the playground and decided that would be more fun. Then the next morning Parkes woke up to see what the Easter Bunny had brought him and search for the eggs that he decorated the day before. He got all six of them and asked for more. So by the time we got over to my parents house that afternoon he was ready to hunt eggs and found a whole bags worth (of course his competition was Abby James (1) and Draper (6 weeks)). Also I must add that Brandon dressed Parkes for bed so please ignore his interesting outfit in his Easter morning pictures (Laura and I went out for a bit Saturday night so Brandon and Jon could watch a fight with the boys and I came home to this outfit). This week we've keep ourselves busy trying to get Parkes so tired he would take a nap which isn't going over to well so we went to Bellevue mall monday with Baylor, then school on tuesday, and this morning meet up with Jay and Brax for storytime at the Green Hills library then over to Davis Kidd for some food and playtime...so let's hope he takes a nap today. And hopefully tomorrow we will be able to do something outside because hopefully (please say a short pray for us) our dormers will be going on the house to finish the major structural part of the addition. We did thanks to Joel get two trees taken down yesterday.
And thank you everyone that responded to my last post...it was very helpful!!

No comments: