Thursday, April 12, 2007
Still no pictures
Okay I still can't get the computer to work with me. so I will have to try tonight or tomorrow when Brandon gets his laptop at home and try to get that to work. I know the grandparents would like to see Parkes' easter pictures. So here's a funny story from yesterday instead...Parkes actually took a nap yesterday afternoon around 2 so I sat down to enjoy some quiet time and to catch up on General Hospital. About 3 I hear this loud thud and then I hear Parkes talking to himself. So I went to his room and opened the door where he was standing with a confused look on his face. I asked if he had fallen out of his bed, and he looked up at me with this huge smile and said, "Yesssssssssssss!" and then started laughing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment