
Parkes had his birthday party this weekend so he's friends could come with his birthday 2 days after Christmas he only got one friend there last year which was fine for a 1 year old but he definitely had much more fun with his friends there this year. I don't have many pictures from it because he didn't sit still but here's two of the best. Thank you everyone for coming, Brandon took the toys you brought down to the Wayne Reed Center and they were so excited to get them (for those not there we took toy donations instead of presents this year because Parkes has so many toys already and with our construction zone house there is no where for them to go). After the party we went over to Earth Day at the Centennial Park where Parkes enjoyed seeing all the dogs but

didn't want to sit down to listen to the concert (which we heard Gabe Dickson who was very good). Then Sunday was just as busy but Parkes had fun with his Grandparents visiting from South Dakota. Parkes finally Monday after 3 days of no nap (which he rarely has a nap on the weekends anymore), he crawled into his bed on his own around 6:30 and was asleep in 5 seconds.
2 comments:
I'm so relieved! When we got the invitation to Parkes' party, I thought, I could have sworn his birthday was right after Christmas. I remember sending a card last year in december. His parents must have thought I was losing it! So glad I'm not.
We had a wonderful time at the party. Great to see so many friends and meet some new folks.
Jennifer
The party was fun! Cute pictures!
Post a Comment