Sunday, June 14, 2009
Parkes Dramatic Haircut
Well I took Parkes to get a haircut today, and I knew that I wanted to take off a good bit for the summer so I told the guy to leave about an inch and a half. Well it turned out more like only a half of inch left...
I stayed strong while it was being cut not wanting Parkes to see me break down and cry as my baby was turned into a little boy. He is still of course very handsome and I know the curls will grow back, but I am having trouble looking at him and not being totally shocked. He was playing with the neighbors this afternoon and I'm used to being able to do a quick glance to the kids and spot the one with the curls and now I have to look a little closer to see which one is mine. Brandon's at Bonnaroo with his brother so he hasn't seen the haircut yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
he is bald!!!
Wow! I would like to see Cash's reaction.
He looks like such a big boy now!
Post a Comment