
We have spent lots of afternoons out on the front porch "painting" which the boys have enjoyed very much...most of the water usually ends up on top of their heads. I finally got to really painting the porch this weekend and hopefully just have one more coat left until that project is finished and I tackle the carport and shed.

Then yesterday Parkes learned how to ride a scooter and now all he wants to do is ride one so any grandparents looking for a present for him he is wanting one. Ollie has been very sweet to share his with him so he could ride with them.

Of course once Parkes and the neighbors were riding that meant Brandon wanted a turn to try some tricks (he is suppose to be jumping in this picture).

The evening ended last night with a touch football game which wore all the boys out and did not wake up until after 8!!!!!

We had lots more fun this weekend that I do not have photographed because we went to meet our good friends at the park so Cash could play with Luke and I brought the camera but no memory card. And then my good friend from high school was in town with her husband and new baby Evie and we had lunch at our house but I need her to send some pics since I didn't get my camera out. So Cash had a big weekend getting to play with friends since he is usually watching the big boys play...he is a little more reserved then Parkes and enjoys observing.
1 comment:
Looks like ya'll are having a fun summer so far. I can't believe how big the boys are getting. Parkes looks so grown up. We have got to visit sometime soon before Miss Annsley gets here.
Post a Comment