Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Who's the "Fartest"?

I thought I would share a funny story. Just like most people with 4 year olds riding in the car for us is a nonstop chatter fest from Parkes, he starts as we buckle him in and is still talking as I'm getting out of the car to get him and Cash out. So the other day the whole family was in the car and Parkes is jabbering on about something while Brandon and I are having a conversation with a quick "really" or "wow" back towards Parkes so we are "taking part" in his conversation. So then I started to hear him talking about who's the "fartest" (which is how he says smartest). I stop and listen as he goes on to tell Cash "mom's a little farter then dad, but I'm definitely the fartest." I think all the times I've told him how smart he is has gone to his head. So here's what Parkes has been up to... So for a funny story on Cash....he has learned how to turn himself in circles. This morning he's out on the porch just turning in circles and then stops and stumbles around until he falls unto his bottom. He then just looks up at me and laughs. Then proceeds to try to stand again with a little wobble and start all over. He probably entertained himself and me for a good 30 mins doing this. And Cash has become obsessed with showing off his belly button... Hope everyone had a great Memorial Day. We took it easy and just spent a little family time and Brandon finally got some much need quality time with the bobcat and got some mud piles moved!!! Now we are ready for some mud football in the backyard so gather your teams...

1 comment:

the Wilbecks said...

Ok - so Parkes must be the ring leader. Owen has been doing hte "spin till you fall over silly" feat for a few weeks now, and I have no idea where he got it. Same w/ the belly button. Maybe Parkes is the fartest?! :)