Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cash's Numbers

Well we did have a doctor's appointment for Cash this past month and I never put up his stats. He is.... weight 24 lbs 12 oz (60%) height 29 inches (still below the curve) head 48 1/2 cm (60%) He just might end up with a bigger personality then Parkes if that is possible. Cash's favorite word is "hi." He makes sure to tell everyone he passes and at school as we walk the halls he will stop in ever door to tell whoever is in there hi. He, also, loves to have "conversations" with us and just babbles nonstop and then will stop and wait for us to respond so he can answer us. He has several words, but I feel he probably has a lot more then I know, but since he talks constantly and doesn't stop at an item to say a word it's hard to tell (Parkes was the same way and then he just started talking and you could understand everything). He is obsessed with his belly button at the moment. He is such a happy baby (until it comes to meal times which I cannot make fast enough for him) and loves to observe things before he gets his hands into it which is the complete opposite of Parkes. They are for the most part very similiar in their personality and looks that it is fun to see when they show their differences. And in hair news it looks like Cash could be curly like Parkes which I thought for sure his was going to be straight, but now there are some curls forming. I'm still not convienced it will be as curly as Parkes, but maybe more like my brothers. And finally in exciting news, my youngest brother, Brad, graduated from college. We are so proud of him. Now he is looking for someone to sponsor him so he can join the winter golf tour which would hopefully lead to the regular tour so if you know anyone or a company looking to sponsor a golfer let us know. Our camera's battery died right after this picture so it's all I have. Only one Stevens left to graduate and that won't be until at least 8 years from now.

No comments: