It's been a busy week and as you can tell it has even lead Parkes to take a nap...

Last Friday morning I got a call from Brandon telling me that the framers from his job next door were going to come on over and take out our two walls. So I showered, got everything packed up to spend the day out with two boys and cleared out two rooms in an hour so they could get in and start tearing my den apart. Luckily it turned out great and they were very clean about it and vaccuumed everything up when they were done which was a nice surprise. So then the next night we headed to my parents to see my grandfather and spend some time with family. Below is my sister Hayley with Parkes and Cash and their cousin Abby James (it's the best I could get)

And here's Draper (and Aunt Jennie) who didn't want to be in the picture with the others.

And Parkes and Hayley making silly faces...one of Parkes favorite things to do when a camera is around.

I've almost finished my week of training to start working at the preschool. Cash has gotten his first experience in a nursery which from what I've heard and seen he is as happy as can be and took his first nap there today instead of being more interested in what the other kids were doing. And Parkes went the first two days with me and then Happy (Brandon's Dad) picked him up to spend the week with him so they could fish and have fun together. I'll be teaching the middle two's so any helpful hints are welcomed. And I am still in a little bit of a shock that after going around and asking the three year old teachers who had Parkes I found out he was in the four year old class which he would of been the youngest but not by too much. Then today I was told that they needed to move someone up from the fours to PreK fours and they were going to move Parkes after keeping him the first two days of training they felt he would do the best. I think he will do great in the class as he has always enjoyed talking and interacting with older kids, but it makes me feel my little Parkes is getting so old.
2 comments:
I just LOVE the picture of Parkes napping with his cars. And it's so wonderful that you'll be working near your boys. Your group might be a little young for it but my secret weapon has always been Play-Doh, especially with dough roller and cookie cutters.
Best of luck. You'll do great!
Jennifer
Our nephews are too cute! We love the photo of his silly face! Hope all is going great and we hope to see you sometime soon. Give the boys a hug. Love, Jim and SB
Post a Comment